Emergency Cleanup Services
Portland – Vancouver Metro Area
Regardless of how careful you and your employees are, there is always a chance that an accident will happen. That’s why N&C Service is prepared with an emergency reaction plan. Whether you’re challenged with a spill, water damage, ice removal, or any other maintenance emergency, speed and execution are extremely important in emergency cleanups.
Basement flooding is an all too common occurrence here in our wet Northwest environment. We can extract the water and help remove the mold and mildew it leaves behind, so you can get your life back to normal. Call N&C if you are ever in need of flood cleaning. No job is too big or too small!
Have you experienced flooding or water damage? Here’s a short list of what to do (and what not to do) while you wait for our emergency cleanup team:
• Don’t enter a flooded indoor or outdoor space until you are 100% sure that no electrical hazards exist.
• Remove and hang wet fabrics to dry as soon as it is safe to do so.
• Remove any ink or color-containing items (such as books and magazines) from wet carpets or floors as soon as it is safe to do so.
• Never ever try to use your household vacuum to remove water.
• Wipe standing water from wood furniture when clear of tabletop items.
• Open any wet drawers and cabinet doors.
• Take valuable paintings or art to a dry location.